The free fat loss plan (formerly the absolute health plan) is designed to give rapid results while being suitable for all levels of fitness and ability.
The workout routines are simple and effective. We have also provided a video library to give demonstrations and instructions on correct techniques and a comprehensive food plan that anyone can follow.
How do I use the free fat loss plan?
- Take measurements at waist (belly button), hips, chest and thighs. Record weight.
- Begin with the food plan. View the food planner as a shopping list. Print it off and circle the foods you particularly like.
- Now start to construct three meals you would happily eat for breakfast’s, lunch and your evening meals.
- Put together a menu and shop for these items. Your chances of success are much greater if you have all your meals planned in advance.
- Now look at the workouts page. You will see a list of 15, 20 and 30 minute workouts that you can easily fit into your day. All of the workouts are very simple and have clearly defined objectives for measuring your progress.
- If you are unsure of how to do the exercises then you can visit the exercise demonstrations page, here you will find video demonstrations and technique tips to keep you safe and allow you to complete the workouts with good form.
- Now schedule in your diary a number of workouts a week 2 or 3 is what I recommend to begin with, and get started.
What is the free fat loss plan designed to achieve?
The free fat loss plan is designed to reduce body fat while increasing fitness and tone. The simplicity of the programme can be very deceptive, but the easier a plan is to follow the more likely you are to see results.
Please let us know how you get on and if you have any questions please post them below and we will get back to you as quickly as possible. Good luck!