The Absolute Health plan
Proteins – You must have one at every meal
|Spare Rib||Pork Chop or lean pork||Turkey|
|Whey protein shake||Full fat live (bio) yogurt|
Fats – Use freely
|Olive Oil||Almond Oil||Flax Oil|
|Butter (cooking)||Sesame Oil||Sunflower Oil|
|Walnut Oil||Coconut Oil (cooking)||Macadamia nut Oil|
How to follow the plan
Drink fluids only when thirsty
- Always, as much as possible, eat only the foods that are on your recommended food chart
- This is a balanced diet. You need to eat a wide variety of foods.
- Try to eat different foods every day.
- Eat whole, natural foods. Stay away from processed foods. Eat organic when possible.
- Eat protein at every meal and eat a mixture of different proteins. Eating sufficient protein at each meal will maximise your energy, trim your waist, and assure peak performance. Never eat carbohydrates alone as a meal or snack.
- Carefully pick your carbohydrates. No bread or refined carb consumption.
- Use fats and oils freely.
- Stay away from alcohol. It’s a simple sugar and will wreak havoc with your metabolism.
- Limit caffeine to no more than 1-2 cups per day. This includes, coffee, tea, and diet drinks with caffeine. Also when you drink caffeinated beverages eat protein with them.
- Try to drink only water when thirsty.
- Avoid or minimise sugar as much as you can.
- It maybe a good idea to supplement with a multi vitamin and Omega 3 fat.
- Aim to consume 1-2 grams for protein per 1kg of body weight per day
- Eat dark chocolate occasionally (above 70% Cocoa)
- Drink red wine sparingly (1 glass per night is ok)
- Takeone day off per week, eat a normal breakfast then eat whatever you like for the rest of the day- guilt free