This is the easiest recipe in the world, and surprisingly filling for a soup too! I make a load then freeze the rest to have when I can’t be bothered to cook. To make it more protein-rich, simply add more ham.
Ingredients Serves 4
- One bag of frozen peas – I prefer petit pois for the taste.
- 6-8 thick slices of good quality ham
- 1 tsp Tasbasco sauce
- Splash of soya milk
- Splash of olive oil
- Pepper and salt to taste
This is the easiest recipe in the world!
- Defrost the peas and cut the ham into thin strips.
- Mush them in a blender with a splash of soya milk and a splash of olive oil, then simmer (not boil) for five minutes on a medium heat, stirring all the time.
- Add a teaspoon of Tabasco sauce and plenty of pepper, with a dash of salt. Serve!