A nice soft cheese salad, very light and great for a rest from fish and meat.
- 50g Feta cheese (cubed)
- 5cm Cucumber
- Five cherry Tomatoes
- Six stoneless Black Olives
- A handful of spinach
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Fresh basil
- Chop Cucumber, tomatoes and Olives.
- Mix in with spinach and cheese.
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle finely chopped fresh basil and mix everything together.
To turn this fantastic little salad for one into a meal for two cook some chicken breast and chop into the salad. Bon appetite!